Virtual Tasting & Theory Sessions
Wine Wise students are invited to attend our online sessions to help enhance your studies. You are welcome to join as many as you wish and can continue to do so even once your studies are complete.
Wine Tasting Sessions
Join us for our Virtual Tasting Sessions held on alternative Thursdays 6.30pm-8.00pm (UK time) via Zoom. We follow the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting criteria and explore the concepts of tasting.
Please bring your SAT card and a bottle of your choice and join the conversation!
AUGUST - SUMMER BREAK
- 14th Sept - Cabernet Sauvignon (New World)
- 28th Sept - Italian Pinot Grigio or Alsace Pinot Gris
- 12th Oct - Australian Riesling
- 26th Oct - Pinot Noir (New World)
- 09 Nov - Chenin Blanc (Loire Valley or South Africa)
- 23 Nov - Beaujolais (Nouveau if possible!)
- 07 Dec - Northern Rhone Syrah or Barossa Valley Shiraz
For an invitational link to the tasting sessions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07804 494083. Alternatively, you can send a message via the Contact Us page.
Wine Theory Tutorials
As part of your studies, you are invited to attend our Virtual Theory sessions. These are held monthly on Saturday mornings (10.30-12.00). The tutorials focus on the Level 3 syllabus but Level 2 students are more than welcome to attend. The sessions are scheduled as follows:
Saturday Mornings - 10.30am-12.00pm
- Due to relocation, there will be a temporary break in the theory session program. Upcoming sessions will be published as soon as possible.
For an invitational link to the theory sessions, please contact us via email: email@example.com or call us on 07804494083. Alternatively, you can send a message via the Contact Us page.